The May meeting was opened by Acting President Marilyn Miller. Chief Chris Beyrer, Mohegan FD, who was on hand to welcome the membership, received a thank you certificate from the Association acknowledging his department's hospitality. During the meeting the annual elections were held. The following officers were elected:
- President - Marilyn Miller - Brewster F.D.
- Vice President Putnam East - Jim Croughan - Mahopac F.D.
- Vice President Putnam West - Wayne Rudolph - Cold Spring F.D.
- Vice President Westchester East - Todd Carter - Yorktown F.D.
- Vice President Westchester West - Joe Zale - Buchanan F.D.
- Secretary - Allison Webber - Putnam Lake F.D.
- Treasurer - John Coyne - Croton On Hudson F.D.
- Sgt. at Arms - Thomas Farrell - Putnam Valley F.D.
- Chaplain - John Coyne - Croton F.D.
- Chaplain - Louis Metty - Continental Village F.D.
- Historian - Gerald E. Sedlak - Kent F.D.
- Quartermaster - John Ercole - Mahopac F.D.
During the meeting retiring Secretary Angie McGoorty was presented with a plaque honoring her for her years of service to the PNWFPA.